The Quest for Order in the Midst of Chaos

A story of my quest for speech for my son, another child, and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Delaware, Ohio, United States

With my hostile uterus in tow, I'm trying to get my son the help he needs (Autism, SPD, and other minor physical issues), learning about my daughter's needs (auditory processing issues), and dealing with a CRAZY blessed life.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Not Good

I woke this morning to cramps and blood in my underwear, including one clot.

I'm staying home from work today and likely going into the doctors office once I can talk to them. I just need to know for sure what is going on...

To say the very least, I'm more than a little scared at the moment.

I am according to my calculations about 7 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home