What is that???
Is that a little, barely there, but pink second line on my test? No, it can't be...can it?
Pics to come.
I have to call the doctor and get a blood test verification and my progesterone level tested.
NeverExMarine MIGHT be happy...it's a little hard to tell over the "but we can't AFFORD THIS!" wailing I hear...Somebody needs to remind him that if you wait until you can afford children, you'll never have any!
Okay, so I'm just teasing him. I know he's happy, but like with Mr.Miracle he will wait until he can see or hear the heartbeat before it will really hit him. And then it won't really hit him until he can feel a kick. And then... :-) just teasing, honey.
I'm off to call the doctor and visit the vampires. Think sitcky thoughts for me. If everything goes right, I'm due around September 22.
Also, Mr.Miracle's TPM went really well. We've got information and should get a call from the psychologist by the end of the month so that we can get some more information on the testing.
Pics to come.
I have to call the doctor and get a blood test verification and my progesterone level tested.
NeverExMarine MIGHT be happy...it's a little hard to tell over the "but we can't AFFORD THIS!" wailing I hear...Somebody needs to remind him that if you wait until you can afford children, you'll never have any!
Okay, so I'm just teasing him. I know he's happy, but like with Mr.Miracle he will wait until he can see or hear the heartbeat before it will really hit him. And then it won't really hit him until he can feel a kick. And then... :-) just teasing, honey.
I'm off to call the doctor and visit the vampires. Think sitcky thoughts for me. If everything goes right, I'm due around September 22.
Also, Mr.Miracle's TPM went really well. We've got information and should get a call from the psychologist by the end of the month so that we can get some more information on the testing.


4 Comments:
Stick Baby Stick!!
XXXX fingers crossed and lots of good thoughts!!!
I *TOLD* you I was having rampant baby pregnancy dreams, but no, you just wouldn't believe me....
I've got every possible body part crossed. Which - trust me - isn't easy. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home