The Quest for Order in the Midst of Chaos

A story of my quest for speech for my son, another child, and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Delaware, Ohio, United States

With my hostile uterus in tow, I'm trying to get my son the help he needs (Autism, SPD, and other minor physical issues), learning about my daughter's needs (auditory processing issues), and dealing with a CRAZY blessed life.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Maybe I Over Reacted...

Well, let's see after ranting and raving like a mad woman this morning, I came home and took my OPK like a diligent little reject. I take it and leave it on the bathroom counter and ignore it while I cook dinner. When my husband gets home, I decide to go check it.

There waiting for my on my counter, in a seemingly simple form....are TWO lines, and NOT ONLY THAT...those lines are THE SAME DEPTH OF DARKNESS! Yes, it was a POSITIVE OPK!!!!! ::mouth agape:: Holy COW! Can you believe it?!?! I can't.

I tell my husband, he takes a firm disapproving stance, and says "are you sure?" Then takes the test to the window to check it under good light. He says, "well the lines aren't the same thickness but they are the same darkness." WOOT!!!

SO, you ask, why am I not out baby dancing, taking the ham train to pussyopolis, or letting the Godzilla lizard terrorize the tiny town between my legs? (Thanks to Indigo Girl for the link to the list on Wikipedia)

Well, Mr. Miracle is still awake. He is getting a bath and will hopefully be asleep soon. Then no holds barred!!

Watch for another post soon about something too embarrassingly real...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home