Please Make One Line
Yes, that's right...one line, one line only. That's all that was present on my HPT. Not even a hint of a second line. Not even an evaporation line to torture me. So I guess we wait some more.
Now here's the strange thing, I'm having the stabby crampy pain I get before a period, but I've got slightly creamy, stretchy cervical fluid which I ONLY get around ovulation. So now I'm mightily confused. Do I call and start the Provera to incite a period or wait and use some OPKs to see if maybe things just got really delayed from stress after our move.
Remember when I said nothing to tease/torture me with? I think I changed my mind...
Now here's the strange thing, I'm having the stabby crampy pain I get before a period, but I've got slightly creamy, stretchy cervical fluid which I ONLY get around ovulation. So now I'm mightily confused. Do I call and start the Provera to incite a period or wait and use some OPKs to see if maybe things just got really delayed from stress after our move.
Remember when I said nothing to tease/torture me with? I think I changed my mind...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home