Where I Flip Out For Nothing
So yesterday morning I woke up and my high temp was back down to the rough night level (high, but below cover line). So I was, as you might guess, rather upset. I took a deep breath and grabbed the TCOYF (Taking Control of Your Fertility) book and read up on the temperature section. It said that some women have a temperature spike followed by a drop back below the coverline followed by high temps until period (unless pregnant).
I took another deep breath (I'm doing a lot of that lately, but I guess oxygen is a good thing, right?), and spent the rest of the day trying NOT to assume I really hadn't ovulated at all and thus flip completely out. This morning, my temp was back up, but only a little bit above the cover line. So, we'll see how it goes. I can do nothing but wait now and see if we succeeded.
My husband and I knew that our biggest difficulty was getting me to ovulate. Through vitamins, herbs, exercise, better eating, and especially the herbs...we managed. Or we hit that once every blue moon ovulation that I have anyway...
By the way the next blue moon is in March of 2007.
P.S. No, I don't literally ovulate on the blue moon, it's a phrase. However, the best that I can determine the next blue moon really IS in March 2007.
I took another deep breath (I'm doing a lot of that lately, but I guess oxygen is a good thing, right?), and spent the rest of the day trying NOT to assume I really hadn't ovulated at all and thus flip completely out. This morning, my temp was back up, but only a little bit above the cover line. So, we'll see how it goes. I can do nothing but wait now and see if we succeeded.
My husband and I knew that our biggest difficulty was getting me to ovulate. Through vitamins, herbs, exercise, better eating, and especially the herbs...we managed. Or we hit that once every blue moon ovulation that I have anyway...
By the way the next blue moon is in March of 2007.
P.S. No, I don't literally ovulate on the blue moon, it's a phrase. However, the best that I can determine the next blue moon really IS in March 2007.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home