A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum...
Maybe you know of this crazy movie? Well, it has nothing to do with this post.
So picture this, a few nights ago, my husband and I got frisky, hoping that ovulation would soon arrive. Well, we had extra fun, there were batteries and toys involved.
No, you get no details, naughty people...
So we washed our toys like good people, but then left them to dry before putting them away. No problem there, but in our rush to get things prepped for dinner the next night we moved them to the table. I thought they got put away then.
So tonight, the therapist arrives for Mr. Miracle's speech therapy. She comes in and asks to set up on the table so she can use playdough (homemade). We move plates and things aside to make room for her.
A 1/2 hour through the therapy session, I notice the toys are STILL sitting on the table. Oh yes...picture it if you can. I direct my husbands gaze to the toys and he starts to laugh. I'm laughing. The therapist says, "what?" Bless NeverExMarine, he says "Oh Mr. Miracle is just so cute with that playdough..." She agrees and we are desperately trying NOT to draw her attention to the items.
Did she notice? I guess we will never know, but she gave no sign of it if she did.
So picture this, a few nights ago, my husband and I got frisky, hoping that ovulation would soon arrive. Well, we had extra fun, there were batteries and toys involved.
No, you get no details, naughty people...
So we washed our toys like good people, but then left them to dry before putting them away. No problem there, but in our rush to get things prepped for dinner the next night we moved them to the table. I thought they got put away then.
So tonight, the therapist arrives for Mr. Miracle's speech therapy. She comes in and asks to set up on the table so she can use playdough (homemade). We move plates and things aside to make room for her.
A 1/2 hour through the therapy session, I notice the toys are STILL sitting on the table. Oh yes...picture it if you can. I direct my husbands gaze to the toys and he starts to laugh. I'm laughing. The therapist says, "what?" Bless NeverExMarine, he says "Oh Mr. Miracle is just so cute with that playdough..." She agrees and we are desperately trying NOT to draw her attention to the items.
Did she notice? I guess we will never know, but she gave no sign of it if she did.


2 Comments:
:) What fun!!! Oh, I'm sure she noticed and think y'all are wild!!!
We had a fire a few years back and had some people come to clean all the soot and such. They cleaned EVERYTHING - every pencil, every puzzle piece, everything in my very special box in my night stand. Lovely, eh?
LOL! Oh, thank you, I needed a good laugh! Maybe she thought they were just funny shaped back massagers. *wink, wink*
Post a Comment
<< Home