Can I Test Yet?
Can I? Huh, can I??? PLEASE?! Okay, so I did last night, and it was, OF COURSE negative. It is also WAY to early to have tested at only 7 dpo (now 8!). So it doesn't mean anything. I'll try again tomorrow morning before I start running crazy for this party I'm throwing.
What party you ask? Oh, I'm throwing a holiday, new house, just for the hell of it party tomorrow. Yep, me and my half unpacked house.
Almost nobody is coming though. Nobody. I've got confirmed my family (3), my mom and family (6), my uncle and family (8), friend (1), friend (1), and AuntThatIsnt (1) - not an aunt, not really family, just long time family friend. Possibly showing up, as in those who responded with maybe? 50. Yep, FIFTY, 5 0, 50! So, we'll see how that goes. Of which, I'm sure NONE will show. That's what maybe means when I throw a party, it means kiss off bitch, we are SO not coming to your house.
I will of course let you know if anything fun happens, you know like us forgetting to put the battery operated toys away again. Actually, I'd better look into that particular issue, since I'm not sure where those items are or if they are away yet...
Wish me luck getting home tonight, trying to get out of downtown on Red(neck), White(trash), & Boom(box) day is not easy.
What party you ask? Oh, I'm throwing a holiday, new house, just for the hell of it party tomorrow. Yep, me and my half unpacked house.
Almost nobody is coming though. Nobody. I've got confirmed my family (3), my mom and family (6), my uncle and family (8), friend (1), friend (1), and AuntThatIsnt (1) - not an aunt, not really family, just long time family friend. Possibly showing up, as in those who responded with maybe? 50. Yep, FIFTY, 5 0, 50! So, we'll see how that goes. Of which, I'm sure NONE will show. That's what maybe means when I throw a party, it means kiss off bitch, we are SO not coming to your house.
I will of course let you know if anything fun happens, you know like us forgetting to put the battery operated toys away again. Actually, I'd better look into that particular issue, since I'm not sure where those items are or if they are away yet...
Wish me luck getting home tonight, trying to get out of downtown on Red(neck), White(trash), & Boom(box) day is not easy.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home