Ding-Dong Clomid Calling
I started this morning, now we wait.
So, does anybody know when I start testing with the OPKs? Should I start today? In a few days? After I finish my five days?
Any help is much appreciated.
******************************************************************
As an aside, for those who haven't heard, please check out For Emily. A blog created to tell the story and help out Baby Emily and her mom. It is a shitty horrible tale of a bastard male and his petty cruelty. Help them out if you can. Otherwise a supporting comment always helps.
So, does anybody know when I start testing with the OPKs? Should I start today? In a few days? After I finish my five days?
Any help is much appreciated.
******************************************************************
As an aside, for those who haven't heard, please check out For Emily. A blog created to tell the story and help out Baby Emily and her mom. It is a shitty horrible tale of a bastard male and his petty cruelty. Help them out if you can. Otherwise a supporting comment always helps.


1 Comments:
I started testing on cd12. Negs for days 12-14 and Pos on days 15 and 16. We BD on cd12, 14,15,16, and 17. (Took clomid on days 5-9). I started using hCG tests on cd25. Negs for cd25 and 26 and my first BFP on cd27. NO, I'm not crazy - I have a copy of my chart out. :) I also have all my temps and such if you want anymore info - feel free to email! (link on my website)
There is a great place on-line to get inexpensive ovulation tests (http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/ovulationtests.html). That's where I got all of mine, and all my pregnancy tests to feed my pee-stick mania. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home