The Quest for Order in the Midst of Chaos

A story of my quest for speech for my son, another child, and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Delaware, Ohio, United States

With my hostile uterus in tow, I'm trying to get my son the help he needs (Autism, SPD, and other minor physical issues), learning about my daughter's needs (auditory processing issues), and dealing with a CRAZY blessed life.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

McD's And 7dpo

After that whole McD's fiasco, they sent me two coupons for free breakfast sandwiches. So I stop by this morning (I needed a consolation prize, see below), and I found out they have no sausage patties. That's right, all gone apparently. It is a sign I tell you. It is a sign that I shouldn't eat there anymore. It really is a sign.

So, onto why I need a consolation prize. It is 7dpo. This morning I had bright red spotting. I am hoping it could be that all the crossed bits and hoping and praying of my friends has helped me get lucky this cycle...meaning the spotting is implantation bleeding...

Yeah, see, I'm not holding my breath for that, but keep hoping and praying for me. I can't hope, that is for all of you out there to do for me. I merely chart and report, that way I won't get too heartbroken when the cardinal comes to stay. Though even that isn't so bad this time since three days after he settles in I start Clomid and start this cycling all over again. Much shorter cycle with Clomid, at most 30 days (or so I'm told).

And now, an up to the moment update: The above mentioned nastiness has not ceased, it is, in fact, still going. No longer bright red though. A smidge heavier than this morning. It's still possible that it's just implantation, some women swear they have a very light period just before they come up pregnant...

Yeah, I know, keep dreaming. It's such a stretch. You know as "aloof" as I try to keep myself, it still hurts to see the end approach, especially so damn early...7dpo? 7? *7*?? SEVEN FUCKING DAYS? Who planned this shit? My own body is working against me?

Hello, body? Are you aware you are supposed to go 14 days? Yes, that is TWICE what today is...Excuse me, what did you say? What do you MEAN you don't care? You'll care when you start getting dosed with hormones...

It's like talking to a toddler...also known as useless. Stupid body doesn't respond to threats, violence, cajoling, or promises of rich rewards. Just like a damn toddler.

I'll let you all know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home