Sad and WTF?
Well, I've decided to get the balls to say this. I didn't really want to know, but the doctors wanted to. She COULD have kept it to herself, but NO, apparently she had to share it. What am I talking about? Well that horrible period I was having in which I was passing spongey material...turns out it probably wasn't a "period" but a miscarriage (I say probably, the doctor and midwives don't say probably, but they have NO proof). So as I said, she SO could have kept THAT piece of information to herself.
Anyway, now, less than two weeks later, I'm having all the ovulation symptoms (except that I haven't taken an OPK so I don't know about that). Last cycle I ovulated at day 66, so day 12 is VERY VERY unexpected. I'm guessing it is nothing, and I'm mistaken. Right?
::sigh:: Why can't this fertility shit be straight forward and easy? Must it always be so complicated? How am I going to do this? I'm only just emotionally recovering from a damn miscarriage that I didn't need to know about thank you. How can I just jump back into this? But if I don't then it could be another 2-3 months before I ovulate again...if my body isn't just playing tricks on me...AGAIN
Anyway, now, less than two weeks later, I'm having all the ovulation symptoms (except that I haven't taken an OPK so I don't know about that). Last cycle I ovulated at day 66, so day 12 is VERY VERY unexpected. I'm guessing it is nothing, and I'm mistaken. Right?
::sigh:: Why can't this fertility shit be straight forward and easy? Must it always be so complicated? How am I going to do this? I'm only just emotionally recovering from a damn miscarriage that I didn't need to know about thank you. How can I just jump back into this? But if I don't then it could be another 2-3 months before I ovulate again...if my body isn't just playing tricks on me...AGAIN


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home