The Quest for Order in the Midst of Chaos

A story of my quest for speech for my son, another child, and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Delaware, Ohio, United States

With my hostile uterus in tow, I'm trying to get my son the help he needs (Autism, SPD, and other minor physical issues), learning about my daughter's needs (auditory processing issues), and dealing with a CRAZY blessed life.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

UPDATE: The End is Near

Quick note:

The end of this cycle is near. See that temp drop on Saturday that stayed down today? Yep, the only thing that remains is to wait for the cramping, bleeding agony to begin. Usually, though I'm already spotting or cramping by now, but ::shrug:: I'm counting my blessings that I'm not. I'll take as little of that pain as possible. Having endometriosis makes for a nasty couple of days. Not that it really matters when it starts since I know it will, temps down, which means progesterone is down, which means the end...it is nigh.

Next cyle is 100mg Serophene, continue 1500mg Metformin. Another CD23 progesterone draw...which reminds me I still need to call and get my results from my last draw on Thursday. Basically, it's a rinse, lather, repeat cycle, but with more shampoo.

UPDATE: Uhm...maybe I spoke a wee bit too soon? Temp went back up Monday, and today...well up doesn't QUITE speak to how high it is. Go look. It has to be my body playing games on me. It must be. I've had a little cramping here and there, nothing like normal though. Granted no spotting yet...but this is the beginning of the end...just a longer beginning than I expected. I'm going to call to get my progesterone results later today. I'm sure that will take any last festige of hope in there and squash it like the annoying insect it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home