The Quest for Order in the Midst of Chaos

A story of my quest for speech for my son, another child, and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Delaware, Ohio, United States

With my hostile uterus in tow, I'm trying to get my son the help he needs (Autism, SPD, and other minor physical issues), learning about my daughter's needs (auditory processing issues), and dealing with a CRAZY blessed life.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Feeling Better, Gearing Up

I'm feeling better now. I know that my brother was being as ass, and he spoke without thinking.

So let's move on now. Back to more important things...my little man has had DRAMATIC improvement since the ear tube surgery. He's talking!! I mean we've gone from one word a month TOPS, to almost two words a week!!! WAHOOOOOOOOO!!!

Now, we get to discuss how thic cycle is going. Well it's going no where yet. I hate this part. The waiting. This is waiting without a purpose. At least if I get pregnant it's waiting WITH a purpose. There isn't money for OPKs this cycle, and I only have one HPT. So we're doing this cycle on the every other day after CD10 method. We're going to be heartily SICK of each other long before my temp rises, and then we have to do it at least two more days. Oh yes, we will be very very disgusted and DREADING sex before this cycle is over...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home