One Day At A Time
It's easier that way, I don't have to think about what tomorrow will bring. Of course it also leaves me here in my current pain without recourse to the future, but this way the future can't torment me with promises of pregnancy.
Tom went through everything financial and has decided that we will try to find a way to try again as soon as the doctor will let us. I don't know what I want to do yet. I know I'm ready to try, I know I'm ready to be pregnant (Goddess help me, I'm more than ready for that), but I'm NOT AT ALL, in any way, by any stretch of the imagination, ready to lose another baby. Is anybody ever "ready" for that though? I can't imagine they are, but right now I'm scared.
I know me though, as soon as I'm told, "okay you can go ahead and try again," I'll be on the Clomid bandwagon before the words fade as long as we can scrape, scrounge, or otherwise find the money...
I'm a glutton for punishment though...
Tom went through everything financial and has decided that we will try to find a way to try again as soon as the doctor will let us. I don't know what I want to do yet. I know I'm ready to try, I know I'm ready to be pregnant (Goddess help me, I'm more than ready for that), but I'm NOT AT ALL, in any way, by any stretch of the imagination, ready to lose another baby. Is anybody ever "ready" for that though? I can't imagine they are, but right now I'm scared.
I know me though, as soon as I'm told, "okay you can go ahead and try again," I'll be on the Clomid bandwagon before the words fade as long as we can scrape, scrounge, or otherwise find the money...
I'm a glutton for punishment though...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home