The Quest for Order in the Midst of Chaos

A story of my quest for speech for my son, another child, and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Delaware, Ohio, United States

With my hostile uterus in tow, I'm trying to get my son the help he needs (Autism, SPD, and other minor physical issues), learning about my daughter's needs (auditory processing issues), and dealing with a CRAZY blessed life.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Fundamentalist Whack Jobs

And people WONDER why there is so much talk about fundamentalist Christian whack jobs. Here, let me give you and example from Malcontent.

Please go watch the video on the bottom of the linked page, and then the next time I talk about "fundamentalist Christian whack jobs" you'll know the type of people I'm talking about. If you act like this woman, then YOU are who I am talking about. Otherwise, you're not. 'K?

Oh, and if you can't tell, I'm totally "dark sided" according to lady psycho's rules. I'm not only pagan, which probably automatically qualifies me, I believe in astrology, tarot, i-ching, runes, psychics, hypnosis, I celebrate the moon, the sun, all of nature and its beauty, the Goddess, and the God. I give to charity, I volunteer to help people, and I offer money or a helping hand whenever possible. Clearly though, I am evil.

Also, I'm again looking for care for Mr. Miracle. SecondButGreat turned in her notice. Poor kid can't last six months in daycare. Remember this adventure? Oh my yes, and let's make it even better with apraxia and ureterpelvic junction. Anybody got a recommendations for childcare?

On my short list: Someplace/one that will change his diapers and accept that he's a little slower at the potty learning since he's got a kidney problem, that won't feed him dairy, will accept that his speech is delayed, that he uses some sign (and can understand those signs), and in general is willing to put up with a child who has enough problems to make an adult give up? I'd LOVE someone in my home, but we can't afford it. Oh, and if the person could be a decent human being, at least into gentle discipline (if not gentle parenting), and not a fundamentalist Christian whack job, I'd appreciate it. Is that too much to ask?

1 Comments:

Blogger portuguesa nova said...

Haha!!

The world needs more Mary Poppins I tell you.

11/21/2005 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home