The Quest for Order in the Midst of Chaos

A story of my quest for speech for my son, another child, and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Delaware, Ohio, United States

With my hostile uterus in tow, I'm trying to get my son the help he needs (Autism, SPD, and other minor physical issues), learning about my daughter's needs (auditory processing issues), and dealing with a CRAZY blessed life.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

YEE-HAW Progesterone!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

One very happy woman here, excuse me while I celebrate!!

WOWOWOWOWOW!!! WOOT!!! ::happy happy dance::

And before the rest of you get too excited, no I'm not two lines happy (yet, and I seriously doubt I will be, at least for long), I'm progesterone level happy.

For the first time EVER I am in the normal range! ME! Ms. Defective and Hostile! And I'm BETTER than normal! I'm 14.1!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!! Me! Holy shit, something is working! YEAH!!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT WOOT!!! 14.1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That smashes the 6.6 I had on my "best" cycle before. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::still happy dancing, and probably will be ALL day::

For those who want to check up on the cycle, see here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home