The Quest for Order in the Midst of Chaos

A story of my quest for speech for my son, another child, and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Delaware, Ohio, United States

With my hostile uterus in tow, I'm trying to get my son the help he needs (Autism, SPD, and other minor physical issues), learning about my daughter's needs (auditory processing issues), and dealing with a CRAZY blessed life.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

For Kat (from Maternity Genes)

I figure if you're reading, Kat, as evidenced by your posting a comment (thank you for your information, it's nice to know I'm not the only person to know these feelings!), I can post just for you :-)

I wanted to let you know that so many of us are thinking about you. Your comments have gotten long since your last post (okay, so it's me asking if you're okay again and again and again...but I'm not the only one, I swear!). We, your devoted readers, are all worried and wondering and [insert preferred term for thinking of you ex. praying, lighting candles, etc.].

I've kept you in my thoughts and checked for an update regularly. Just hoping that you're doing okay, even if everything else went to hell in a handbag. I hope that everything is instead so wonderful that you don't have time to post...but, given our ability to hit the bad (bad bad) odds, I'm here to listen and offer what comfort is possible, if you need or want an anonymous across the country shoulder and ear...

When you can post, please do. We miss you. I'm still hoping till I turn blue that everything is going splendidly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Angela, thanks for calling me to the carpet. Yes, things are going splendidly, aside from the fact that the whole family has been sick on and off for weeks.

But with your gentle nudge, I posted an update.

The baby is fine. No UPD. And no Gaucher disease, which was a recent new wrinkle I explain in my blog.

Hope you get some answers on the kidney thing soon.

Take care,
Kat

11/23/2005 1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home