The Quest for Order in the Midst of Chaos

A story of my quest for speech for my son, another child, and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Delaware, Ohio, United States

With my hostile uterus in tow, I'm trying to get my son the help he needs (Autism, SPD, and other minor physical issues), learning about my daughter's needs (auditory processing issues), and dealing with a CRAZY blessed life.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Waiting

So, we're waiting. Taking a break as it were. I have to go see the doctor tomorrow so that he can poke and prod me to make sure everything is where it is supposed to be. Then he's going to tell me he wants to do "tests to figure out why I'm bleeding and hurting."

My answer? "Well, let me spare you all the tests (and myself all of the poking, prodding, scraping, and snipping) and tell you it MIGHT JUST be the endometriosis you yourself diagnosed not too many years ago being aggravated by the hormone enhancing drug Clomid."

Of course, he won't believe me and I'll be subjected to ANOTHER round of every test for every STD and other problem that can go wrong with a snatch and be told, "wow, nothing showed up. Perhaps it is just the endometriosis being aggravated by the Clomid."

But, mind you, I didn't go to medical school. So they will still want to stab, snip, scrap, and poke me in the farthest nether regions one can be stabbed, sipped, scraped, and poked in.

Bastards.

Oh and to improve on the quality of my day, while at the doctor yesterday being told I have a sinus infection and need steroids since my asthma has kicked up again (no REALLY, is THAT what that horrific wheezing sound was when I tried to walk from my chair to the bathroom-a total of 10 feet?)...

Let me reiterate my feelings on doctors at the moment - BASTARDS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home