The Quest for Order in the Midst of Chaos

A story of my quest for speech for my son, another child, and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Delaware, Ohio, United States

With my hostile uterus in tow, I'm trying to get my son the help he needs (Autism, SPD, and other minor physical issues), learning about my daughter's needs (auditory processing issues), and dealing with a CRAZY blessed life.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Waiting is STILL Evil!

(was called "Updated Update Waiting is Evil")

UPDATED AGAIN: It's Monday, 11dpo. Temp's still up. Called to check on progesterone results, they STILL don't have them. They are calling to harass LabCorp like I'm harassing them. Dr. AlwaysLateButGreat left a message for me that if my period hasn't started to test tomorrow, hmm, was going to do that anyway...but it's always nice to have encouragement. Obviously, I'll update again tomorrow unless something ends the "WAITING IS EVIL!" trend of thought, and then you'll get a whole NEW post ranting and raving about something. I'm always good for that.

UPDATED Update: It's Sunday, temp's still up, HPT = BFN

UPDATE: I called, they don't have my results!!!! AGGHHHH!!! I won't know until fucking MONDAY at best!!

ORIGINAL POST: I think that about covers it. Please excuse me while I continue to WAIT for my progesterone results. I'm calling this afternoon. I am going nuts.

I also hate waiting to know if I'm pregnant or not.

You know, to be fair, I just hate waiting in general.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more. Waiting sucks so much. Good luck.

9/16/2005 1:55 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

How maddening. The uncertainty and the waiting just suck beyond belief. I hope you get good results.

9/19/2005 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home