Holy Fuck!
So after I talked to the nurse and was told it's too late for me to ovulate now...Yeah well, for the hell of it, I took another OPK tonight. It's that part of me that can't give up.
Go ahead GUESS what I found...
I'll wait...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy fuck! I'm OVULATING! Now as soon as the temp shift hits then I start my visits to thevampires blood draw technicians to make sure the progesterone fixes itself up (with the help of the corrected FSH). Please see this link for more information on Luteal Phase Defect. I wish I could remember who sent me the link, it was EMENSELY helpful in my discussions with my doctor. Thank you SO much. Please comment or email me again to let me know so I can properly cite you.
But the nurse said it won't happen this late, it makes me scared, what if this is another cycle to be disappointed about? My hopes are already so high that the atmosphere is far far behind...I'm know this is going to hurt...but I can't help but hope. There is a chance they said that the FSH could fix the progesterone problem...this could work, this could REALLY work!
Why do I think this could really work this time instead of all the others? Well besides the fact that we are aware of the problem and I have started treatment...I checked what my due date WOULD be if I do get pregnant. It will be a day or so before my sister's wedding. When I got pregnant with Ryan, he was due almost three weeks after MY wedding (long engagements, not such a good idea), he ended up coming a little over two weeks before.
So, considering my luck and the fact that I'm my sister's Matron of Honor (matron? can you believe that shit, I'm so NOT matronly)...if I'm ever going to get pregnant, now would be the time. Though I guess technically it would be even more like me to get pregnant AFTER we got the dress (happened with my wedding dress, talk about alterations).
Somebody help drag my ass back down closer still to reality so that when/if (yeah sure if) this cycle fails I won't die from the crushing reintroduction to the hard, harsh truth of reality.
Go ahead GUESS what I found...
I'll wait...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy fuck! I'm OVULATING! Now as soon as the temp shift hits then I start my visits to the
But the nurse said it won't happen this late, it makes me scared, what if this is another cycle to be disappointed about? My hopes are already so high that the atmosphere is far far behind...I'm know this is going to hurt...but I can't help but hope. There is a chance they said that the FSH could fix the progesterone problem...this could work, this could REALLY work!
Why do I think this could really work this time instead of all the others? Well besides the fact that we are aware of the problem and I have started treatment...I checked what my due date WOULD be if I do get pregnant. It will be a day or so before my sister's wedding. When I got pregnant with Ryan, he was due almost three weeks after MY wedding (long engagements, not such a good idea), he ended up coming a little over two weeks before.
So, considering my luck and the fact that I'm my sister's Matron of Honor (matron? can you believe that shit, I'm so NOT matronly)...if I'm ever going to get pregnant, now would be the time. Though I guess technically it would be even more like me to get pregnant AFTER we got the dress (happened with my wedding dress, talk about alterations).
Somebody help drag my ass back down closer still to reality so that when/if (yeah sure if) this cycle fails I won't die from the crushing reintroduction to the hard, harsh truth of reality.


1 Comments:
Hang in there!!! I'm thinking of you.
I have an LPD, too. I used clomid to help me o earlier in my cycle.
Post a Comment
<< Home