The Quest for Order in the Midst of Chaos

A story of my quest for speech for my son, another child, and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Delaware, Ohio, United States

With my hostile uterus in tow, I'm trying to get my son the help he needs (Autism, SPD, and other minor physical issues), learning about my daughter's needs (auditory processing issues), and dealing with a CRAZY blessed life.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The Cardinal Has Come

Well you knew he was on his way, I TOLD you he was coming when I told you all about the stress with Mr. Miracle.

Got even more good news on the Mr. Miracle front. Basically I've found out that if he's not two standard deviations they - as in the school system that takes over for the county/state at age 3 - may not give a flying rat's ass what his diagnosis is and won't help him anyway.

I'm having our person look into that and get me more information. We'll do what we have to do and get Mr. Miracle the help he needs no matter what.

Oh and I start the 100mg of Serophene Friday. Bring out the big brass band ::hear sarcasm:: we're on to the higher dose...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home