The Quest for Order in the Midst of Chaos

A story of my quest for speech for my son, another child, and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Delaware, Ohio, United States

With my hostile uterus in tow, I'm trying to get my son the help he needs (Autism, SPD, and other minor physical issues), learning about my daughter's needs (auditory processing issues), and dealing with a CRAZY blessed life.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Some of the things I've heard today...

"Mommy, can I kiss your baby?" This is just too sweet...of course this followed by the next one is funny...

"Tell your baby stop!" mostly because as he's laying against me to hug and kiss my belly, Popcorn feels the need to kick him in the head...

"My baby growing bigger bigger!" He INSISTS he has a baby in HIS tummy too...

"My baby kicking me!" He is going to be one VERY disappointed child...

"Mommy, can I pet your kitty?" go ahead and use your dirty mind that's why I find it funny.

Even better - "Daddy, can I pet your kitty?"

"Here cat-y, here cat-y" I can't help but laugh at the way he says it...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think Mr. Miracle will get all looped out when I bring Ms. Priss her catnip?
Kèlǐsī

7/08/2006 11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL thats too cute Angela

7/09/2006 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home