Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary to NeverExMarine and I.
We spent the day before yesterday doing an egg hunt with Mr.Miracle, and yesterday Mr. Miracle and I made bunny and egg cookies. All to celebrate Ostara. I tortured NeverExMarine by calling the bunny who hides the eggs and leaves candy the Ostara Bunny ::snicker:: Like it matters really since Eostre is another name for the holiday which is where the term Easter comes from. I'm fully willing to call it the Easter Bunny, I was just tormenting NeverExMarine...I can't help it, it is my calling in life.
We've been married three years today. I know, you're thinking, WAIT didn't Mr. Miracle just turn three two weeks ago? And yes, he did. Mr. Miracle was as his name implies a miracle who appeared during our long engagement, go back and read and you'll see.
Three years and I haven't killed NeverExMarine yet. I must be getting soft in my young age...
For my anniversary present, I'd like to request a philly cheese steak from that little place in Delaware (the state of). I REALLY REALLY need one, right now...I would do just about anything to get one. I've never had one from Philadelphia, so all I can say is that this place has the best philly cheese steaks I've ever tasted.
If anybody knows a good place to get as close to an authentic and DELICIOUS philly cheese steak in the greater Columbus, Ohio area, please let me know ASAP.
NeverExMarine would appreciate if you could send the suggestions before I throw us all in his vehicle to make the drive to Delaware for my craving. We need to visit his family in Delaware anyway...right?
That's as good an excuse as any to go get a sandwich that's 9 or so hours away. If we do go though, I'll be getting more than one. I'll be getting and freezing several for the return trip home.
I would also like to get some really good Dim Sum, though it's not as urgent as the cheese steak. If you know a place to get good dim sum around here, let me know.
We spent the day before yesterday doing an egg hunt with Mr.Miracle, and yesterday Mr. Miracle and I made bunny and egg cookies. All to celebrate Ostara. I tortured NeverExMarine by calling the bunny who hides the eggs and leaves candy the Ostara Bunny ::snicker:: Like it matters really since Eostre is another name for the holiday which is where the term Easter comes from. I'm fully willing to call it the Easter Bunny, I was just tormenting NeverExMarine...I can't help it, it is my calling in life.
We've been married three years today. I know, you're thinking, WAIT didn't Mr. Miracle just turn three two weeks ago? And yes, he did. Mr. Miracle was as his name implies a miracle who appeared during our long engagement, go back and read and you'll see.
Three years and I haven't killed NeverExMarine yet. I must be getting soft in my young age...
For my anniversary present, I'd like to request a philly cheese steak from that little place in Delaware (the state of). I REALLY REALLY need one, right now...I would do just about anything to get one. I've never had one from Philadelphia, so all I can say is that this place has the best philly cheese steaks I've ever tasted.
If anybody knows a good place to get as close to an authentic and DELICIOUS philly cheese steak in the greater Columbus, Ohio area, please let me know ASAP.
NeverExMarine would appreciate if you could send the suggestions before I throw us all in his vehicle to make the drive to Delaware for my craving. We need to visit his family in Delaware anyway...right?
That's as good an excuse as any to go get a sandwich that's 9 or so hours away. If we do go though, I'll be getting more than one. I'll be getting and freezing several for the return trip home.
I would also like to get some really good Dim Sum, though it's not as urgent as the cheese steak. If you know a place to get good dim sum around here, let me know.


2 Comments:
Happy Anniversary!! I live in the bay area, CA and my husband went to college in Chicago. For his birthday all he wanted was a deep dish pizza from a place he loved there. I was able to find them and buy one to ship - at an outrageous price. Maybe you can do the same with the cheese steaks!
I am also a member of the Early Intervention parental team. My 14 month old has been in it since he was 10 months old. We really should have a club. :-)
Are you sure you're not thinking of Geno's in Philadelphia? I'll have an answer to the dim sum question by tomorrow :)
Post a Comment
<< Home