Ready Or Not, Here It Comes
Well, here we go. Ready or not this ride is taking off. Go on, check the chart out.
How nice, it looks like I'll get a positive OPK today since yesterday's was so close to positive that it took stadium lighting and a microscope to tell it wasn't. Lovely, since tomorrow is the day Mr. Miracle has surgery.
Could I have planned this better? Just think, Mr. Miracle will be on the operating table, and NeverExMarine and I will be getting busy in the waiting room. Sorry, to all the other parents who will be waiting there, but after paying THAT much for five fucking pills, I'm taking every chance and advantage. And what is more advantageous than being in a surgery waiting room while your child is in surgery? Nothing. Why, you ask? Well, it will probably be the only uninterrupted half hour we'll have.
What about stress affecting ovulation? What stress? I'm not stressed. Pay no attention to man behind the curtain. Why would I be stressed? It's just my baby being operated on, having his little adorable ear drums CUT OPEN and tubes shoved into them so that they can't heal. No stress here. PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN. Nope, no stress here. Not a bit. All is peachy....just peachy....
How nice, it looks like I'll get a positive OPK today since yesterday's was so close to positive that it took stadium lighting and a microscope to tell it wasn't. Lovely, since tomorrow is the day Mr. Miracle has surgery.
Could I have planned this better? Just think, Mr. Miracle will be on the operating table, and NeverExMarine and I will be getting busy in the waiting room. Sorry, to all the other parents who will be waiting there, but after paying THAT much for five fucking pills, I'm taking every chance and advantage. And what is more advantageous than being in a surgery waiting room while your child is in surgery? Nothing. Why, you ask? Well, it will probably be the only uninterrupted half hour we'll have.
What about stress affecting ovulation? What stress? I'm not stressed. Pay no attention to man behind the curtain. Why would I be stressed? It's just my baby being operated on, having his little adorable ear drums CUT OPEN and tubes shoved into them so that they can't heal. No stress here. PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN. Nope, no stress here. Not a bit. All is peachy....just peachy....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home