Clomid and Mr. Miracle
So, I finished the Clomid, and we're simply waiting to see where that takes us this time. I'm on the 100mg this time.
Mr. Miracle had an MRI yesterday because he's been complaining that his back hurts all the time. We aren't sure what the problem is, but the doctor was worried about a tumor. Obviously, it's not. However, they are starting on the kidney tests, we'll know more when those are completed.
I have no idea what is going on, but my son who used to be able to go without a diaper cannot hold his urine anymore and pees on the floor, and the smell is enough to knock you out. Not to mention he is ALWAYS tired, he's begging for sleep constantly. It makes no sense.
Anyway, we're dealing with that right now, I have no idea on anything right now. Also, my laptop has decided to play stupid. It was knocked over by the dog, and now the screen no longer works. It flashes on briefly and then poof gone for good. We've hooked a monitor up to it so I can still use it. Hopefully, it's just a loose connection and as soon as NeverExMarine remembers to get the little screwdriver from work (since ours are too big to open my stupid laptop) he can open it up and reattach said connection and my laptop will be back to working again.
I'll try to let everyone know how Mr. Miracle is doing. I'm hoping it is nothing, you know? A kid seeking attention from parents constantly gone (I am a horrible mother, trust me, I tell myself daily how awful I am for leaving him)? Growing pains? Which are apparently very real, and NeverExMarine suffered from them. We'll see as time goes on. They are setting up a renal ultrasound and urinalysis.
Mr. Miracle had an MRI yesterday because he's been complaining that his back hurts all the time. We aren't sure what the problem is, but the doctor was worried about a tumor. Obviously, it's not. However, they are starting on the kidney tests, we'll know more when those are completed.
I have no idea what is going on, but my son who used to be able to go without a diaper cannot hold his urine anymore and pees on the floor, and the smell is enough to knock you out. Not to mention he is ALWAYS tired, he's begging for sleep constantly. It makes no sense.
Anyway, we're dealing with that right now, I have no idea on anything right now. Also, my laptop has decided to play stupid. It was knocked over by the dog, and now the screen no longer works. It flashes on briefly and then poof gone for good. We've hooked a monitor up to it so I can still use it. Hopefully, it's just a loose connection and as soon as NeverExMarine remembers to get the little screwdriver from work (since ours are too big to open my stupid laptop) he can open it up and reattach said connection and my laptop will be back to working again.
I'll try to let everyone know how Mr. Miracle is doing. I'm hoping it is nothing, you know? A kid seeking attention from parents constantly gone (I am a horrible mother, trust me, I tell myself daily how awful I am for leaving him)? Growing pains? Which are apparently very real, and NeverExMarine suffered from them. We'll see as time goes on. They are setting up a renal ultrasound and urinalysis.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home