I WIN!
I won! I pushed and shoved and the doctor's office pushed and shoved, and we wrestled the insurance company down!
Peanut will be getting the Synagis shots, well until she's 6 months old (which will be February). In January we start the battle over again. Hopefully we can force them to cover her for at least this winter. This the is the winter she's most at risk anyway!
The medicine will be delivered here tomorrow and I will take her and the medicine to the doctors for the first shot on Wednesday.
Apparently, this medicine is shipped directly to your home and then you take it to the doctor. I took another injectable medication like that once, I think it was Lupron that was like that.
My memories associated with that drug have been blocked for my own protection...and the protection of those who were required to put up with me while I was on it.
Tomorrow morning I will be meeting with the school psychologist (she's coming to our house)about Mr. Miracle (while he's at preschool) to see what we can do about this insane jealousy he has when NeverExMarine gets near Peanut. Hopefully, we can put away the duct tape...I mean...
Peanut will be getting the Synagis shots, well until she's 6 months old (which will be February). In January we start the battle over again. Hopefully we can force them to cover her for at least this winter. This the is the winter she's most at risk anyway!
The medicine will be delivered here tomorrow and I will take her and the medicine to the doctors for the first shot on Wednesday.
Apparently, this medicine is shipped directly to your home and then you take it to the doctor. I took another injectable medication like that once, I think it was Lupron that was like that.
My memories associated with that drug have been blocked for my own protection...and the protection of those who were required to put up with me while I was on it.
Tomorrow morning I will be meeting with the school psychologist (she's coming to our house)about Mr. Miracle (while he's at preschool) to see what we can do about this insane jealousy he has when NeverExMarine gets near Peanut. Hopefully, we can put away the duct tape...I mean...


2 Comments:
Congrats! Quite a victory.
w00t for the shots. As for Mr Miracle, has he been getting his fair share of 'my turn' time with mom and dad? It's a big change for a youngster to no longer be the center of attention. A certain cat didn't exactly appreciate being sidelined either, if you remember ;)
孔海昌
Post a Comment
<< Home