Sorry! She's HOME
Princess Kitten surprised EVERYBODY in the NICU and was allowed to come home August 17, 2006!
She only spent 8 very long days in the NICU. She's nursing well and growing. She's up to 4 pounds 11 ounces and has gained an inch in length.
We're exhausted here, but doing well.
She's just perfect I tell you, perfect.
My follow up with Dr. AlwaysLateButGreat is September 11...yeah isn't THAT amusing? I've got a history of premature birth and preeclampsia (and a one up with HELLP)...and I'm going to ask him what he thinks of us ever having more kids... on the 5 year anniversary of a horrible tragedy...kind of ironic.
Do we WANT more kids? Not necessarily, but I'd like to know how soon to schedule NeverExMarine for his snipsnip...b/c I'm SOOOOOO not going back under the knife anytime soon unless it's for a tummy tuck! Though you know a big chopchop on my end would relieve the endometriosis symptoms I suffer from...and I would so be up for that except that I'm STILL healing 20 days out from a section...
Somebody should have warned me that I'd feel bruised and beaten for this long.
She only spent 8 very long days in the NICU. She's nursing well and growing. She's up to 4 pounds 11 ounces and has gained an inch in length.
We're exhausted here, but doing well.
She's just perfect I tell you, perfect.
My follow up with Dr. AlwaysLateButGreat is September 11...yeah isn't THAT amusing? I've got a history of premature birth and preeclampsia (and a one up with HELLP)...and I'm going to ask him what he thinks of us ever having more kids... on the 5 year anniversary of a horrible tragedy...kind of ironic.
Do we WANT more kids? Not necessarily, but I'd like to know how soon to schedule NeverExMarine for his snipsnip...b/c I'm SOOOOOO not going back under the knife anytime soon unless it's for a tummy tuck! Though you know a big chopchop on my end would relieve the endometriosis symptoms I suffer from...and I would so be up for that except that I'm STILL healing 20 days out from a section...
Somebody should have warned me that I'd feel bruised and beaten for this long.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home