The Quest for Order in the Midst of Chaos

A story of my quest for speech for my son, another child, and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Delaware, Ohio, United States

With my hostile uterus in tow, I'm trying to get my son the help he needs (Autism, SPD, and other minor physical issues), learning about my daughter's needs (auditory processing issues), and dealing with a CRAZY blessed life.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Is It Wrong...

To wish with all your being that it was Friday already? And not because that means the weekend, but because Mr. Miracle will have his cast removed, his leg cleaned, x-rayed, and then recasted, AND depending on what the xray shows, it may be a shorter cast that he can walk in! He has rugburn on his butt and legs from scootching everywhere...

To worry about your child's development? Peanut is soooo strong, she can stand so long as you give her balance...but she cannot rollover, and has only JUST started grabbing at things. She's 6 months old! Okay, okay, I know...that makes her adjusted age not quite 4 and a half months...but still rolling over is a fairly early skill.

To wonder if Peanut's eye development will be delayed too, and should we worry if we see eye crossing NOW or if we still see eye crossing in about 2 months when her adjusted age is 6 months?

To be completely uninterested in sex (what happened to me? If somebody finds my sex drive please send me back a portion of it? I had More than enough to share before, so a portion will do), but still find my husband unbelievably sexy? Except when he is trying to be funny and just looks....I can't think of the right word...geek? tacky? godawful? so unsexy I want to become a nun?

To be shocked at how BIG Peanut's grown? She's 14 pounds 12 ounes already...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home